Sunday, May 18, 2008

"a Vision" "Nature"

This week is a Double Feature. I have been inspired to create several videos of my earlier art work of my black & white Fine Art Pencil Drawings with Animation and GarageBand Composed Music with "RED". They have different themes of surrealism, dream, metaphysics, spiritualism and supernatural energy. The first video is called "a Vision" of an imaginary apparition of "Great Love" appears through my sketching of this Drawing with onlookers of sweet animals and a girl. Several "symbols" appear in this video to make you more curious...The second video is called "Nature" and it is a surreal illustration of sweet animals, sounds and landscape of Mother Earth and her creatures. I was young and viewed the world through rose-colored glasses and still inspired to do so. I was a child that pondered on the unknown and was caught in my own "day dream" about the truth of the world. In the process I have never let go of my "vision" of the "world" and somehow through the years I have been able to "create my own reality" and proceed with some difficulty but in my own moments of "miracles" I have found that "Joy","Peace" and the "Love of Spirit within" does overcome many obstacles and much trial and tribulation. I hope these videos bring you to a "time" and "essence" of the "day dreams" and "surreal realities" I have personally experienced as a Fine Artist and most of all as "one small voice you hear in the distance" of your own "personal journey".



No comments: