Sunday, May 4, 2008

"Souls of Rapture"

This video takes you into a surreal Fine Art Dream Painting that was conceived several years ago. This video transports a vision of the Soul through an expression defined in my computer dictionary as: "Rapture originally referred to being raised or lifted out of oneself by divine power, nowadays it is used in much the same sense as ecstasy to describe an elevated sensation of bliss." "We all become bliss in the actual journey of our Soul." This is one concept to many more but in its visual intent I wanted to express in my painting what I experience as a "Soul" and as a Fine Artist.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful.
I Love It!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your colors, especially traveling in the blue sky. I think I would do better with harp music, but your composition did sound like space traveling. Nancy S