Saturday, May 10, 2008

"UFO" "Flying Saucer"

This week is a Double Feature! Two videos relating to UFOs. I was a big UFO Buff in the 60s and 70s. I probably have read about all of the famous UFO cases. It was so exciting to cut out articles from the newspaper and collect UFO memorabilia. I finally donated all of my clippings in a notebook to someone I met in Kansas City, Missouri that was a Director of the MUFO Network. All that history of newspaper clippings through the years was well worth my charitable donation. Each video shows my artwork that was conceived in the 70s. I have a very large box of artwork and I have kept all my doodles and drawings for years. I never expected someday these would be videos. The first video is called "U F O". The whole video is done in Black, White and Red because its charcoal and I added Red accents which creates a RETRO feeling. Its a Fine Art Charcoal Drawing I sketched about a Space Ship landing. There are some opinions that this visual looks like the "White Mountains" area of Arizona. I sketched it in 1975. The second video is called "Flying Saucer". It is a gouache Fine Art Painting of two E.T.s searching the landscape for specimens of the soil. This one is "most discussed" at YouTube which means it ranked higher than my other videos. It could be the special effects, the art, or the music or all combined. "U F O" has GarageBand Music composed by me and "Flying Saucer" has "special effects sound". Watch for the surprise ending!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I liked the symbols your put on the saucer in UFO. Also thought the close up of the houses (at the end) were neat. Your Garageband music was the best. Nancy S