Friday, June 13, 2008

"inner dimension"

This week is a meditative visualization of an "inner dimension" of the Spirit. This video is composed with GarageBand music with a double filter track that illuminates the special effects. My video meditation encompasses the intention of a superconscious moment in time. It is a Surreal Fine Art Drawing of an illustration of a "door" that can be entered through the light within each of us. This is an experience I share with you as a "vision" and as a "musical reverie".

I dedicate this video to Gini Wharton. She supports the Arts and Humanities and is a Published Poet. She is a good friend and has great compassion for Spirit and Nature.
Gini is a Media Consultant in Kansas City, Missouri.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the graphics very much on this video and I think the music makes a great background for the movements. This one I could definitely watch more than once. Maybe the blinking spotlight is signaling something to me! Nancy S