Sunday, March 30, 2008

"Mystical Art Tour"

This video shows more than 45 pieces of my art work including Illustrations, Abstracts, Fine Art Paintings, Light Pictures (electrified with Christmas lights), CGI (computer generated images) and some of my Fine Art Prints from original works of art done with my digital camera and Photoshop. My "Spring Art Show" a life time of work including "selected" experimental works of art from my creative imagination. Some are familiar and some have never been seen before....and there is more to go around....I hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great art show! What a neat idea and to combine this with music, too. A real treat to watch. I have some new favorites: haunted house, angelic seed, & Christmas Eve. Thanks for sharing. Loved how you did "The End." Nancy S