Sunday, February 10, 2008

"Orb Mandala" "flamingo dance"

A Double Feature this week for Valentine's Day! "Orb Mandala" is art animation with music composed by me. I will tell you this video has an essence of "supernatural" assistance when I was creating it. I looked up supernatural on my computer dictionary, (manifestation or event) attributed to some force beyond scientific understanding or the laws of nature. I hope this video moves you to the awareness of greater "being". I have felt in my life many supernatural occurrences including the manifest of miracles, self actualization, spirit guides, angels, angel orbs, fairy appearances and the list goes on. This is a superconsious, affirmative, visual and musical video to share a moment of eternity I have experienced in the "now".
"Flamingo Dance" is a light picture I have created awhile ago. It has art animation with my own composed music and is a sweet video of two flamingos that have danced through the storm of darkness and have become One in Love. Blessings!




No comments: